I am an experienced Psychologist, Relationship & Family Therapist who is passionate about helping people find the life they love, a supportive relationship and a career to match. I help people follow their goals, recognize their dreams and thus gain maximum satisfaction from their lives. I help clients find fulfillment in their lives by maximizing their Personal Development, Relationships and Career life. This also helps people maintain a better and healthier lifestyle, all by using tools and methods that I have developed.
‘A good therapist must create a new therapy with every person they see’
– Irvin Yalom
The woman behind Sigal Consulting
Raised in Australia, I moved to London when I was 18, studied and worked there for 9 years and then in 2007, I made Alyiah to Israel. I speak both English and Hebrew fluently.
I believe we all share a common goal: To be happy and more and fulfilled. I invite you to join me on this ride of happiness and fulfillment. By working together you will make changes you never thought were possible. Welcome to your future, a happier, more fulfilled: A better you.
“Sigal is a true professional, always encouraging, supporting, offering general direction as well as specific practical ideas. She has great communication skills and is full of ambition and energy.”
Yael Kochman – Partner & CEO @Re:Tech
- Advanced Therapy Certificate in Relationship & Family Therapy – Tel Aviv University, 2015
- Masters degree in M.Sc. Organizational Psychology – CITY University London, 2006
- Honors Undergraduate degree in B.Sc. Psychology – University of Westminster, London, 2003
I am trained in various techniques and I believe that career is not a separate entity to personal life and they are wholly interconnected.
Where I lecture
I am a serial lecturer at various companies and universities including:
- Google Campus for Moms – Maximizing LinkedIn, CV Skills Workshop, Presentation Skills, Pitching to Investors and more…
- Tel Aviv University – International Sofaer MBA and M.A. Organizational Behavior on career related issues and personal development.
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev – MBA Honors on the entire process of finding a best-fit career.
- Technion University – Presentation Skills and Pitching to Investors.
- NuMark Innovations – Empowering Women in the Workplace.
- StarTAU – ‘Women in Business, Breaking the Glass Ceiling’. LinkedIn and Career.
- Nefesh B’Nefesh – Help new Olim (immigrants) on cross-cultural differences between finding a job in Israel.
- Mizpe-Hayamim Hotel – Personal Growth and Increasing Happiness in Relationships.
- Herods Eilat – Cross-cultural Differences in the Workplace.
- The Canaan Spa Hotel – Work, Family and Juggling it all.
Additionally, I instruct employees at many hi-tech companies on various topics such as: Cross-cultural differences, how to use LinkedIn and how to gain maximum work/life balance.
“Sigal was a pleasure to work with! She is professional and cares about all her clients.”
Tal Sieger – HR Director at Guesty